Flower Arranging, Baking, Craft and Children’s Classes arranged by Studley WIs as part of the Jubilee Jamboree on 3rd June at Studley Sports and Social Club!
Select which classes you would like to enter on this form (remember to make a note of which ones you choose). You can enter as many as you would like!
Entries accepted on the day between 9am – 10am
Closed to the Public for Judging commencing 10am
Open to Public when Judging completed
Exhibits can be collected from 4pm onwards
Sections 1 – 3 have an entry fee of £1 per class, Section 4 (children’s classes) are free to enter.
Rules for Exhibitors
• Decisions of the judges will be final.
• Exhibitors should provide their own containers for display purposes.
• All exhibits must remain staged throughout the Show and only collected at the end.
• Home cookery items must be covered in clear plastic or plastic film and presented on an appropriate dish/plate. Covers will be removed for judging, and then replaced. No plastic boxes allowed.
• Due to the Food Safety Act 1991, we are unable to accept entries containing raw eggs, soft cheese, pâtés or any other pre-cooked meats.
Any queries please contact:
Studley Daytime WI:
Margaret Pilkington email@example.com
Studley Priory WI:
Sue Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01527 544830
HOB NOB recipe for class 8
200 grams self-raising flour
200 grams sugar
200 grams porridge oats
200 grams margarine
1 tablespoon golden syrup
1 tablespoon warm water
½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda.
Mix the oats, flour and sugar together.
Slowly melt the margarine, syrup and water in a saucepan.
Add the Bicarbonate of Soda – it will fizz.
Add to the dry ingredients, mix well.
Make into smallish balls.
Place onto greased trays flatten the surface with a fork
Bake at 180 degrees C, Gas Mark 4 for fifteen minutes.
They need to be golden not brown.